Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Upgrading to Windows 10

Upgrading to Windows 10 4 years 9 months ago #5839

• Matt
A number of users have had issues whereby the license activation has been lost during the Windows 10 upgrade process. This might not be apparent immediately, because ReefMaster may not check the license state every time it is run.

As a precaution, we would strongly advise that you deactivate your ReefMaster license before upgrading to Windows 10, and reactivate once the upgrade is complete.

If a license activation is "lost" then please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with either your license key or the email address that was used to purchase the license, and we can reset the activation remotely.

To deactivate your license, click the Deactivate License button that can be found in the About ReefMaster window, which can be displayed by clicking the top button of the main toolbar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Upgrading to Windows 10 4 years 5 months ago #6383

• Hubert
I have read this after my upgrade to windows 10. Should I deactivate and reactivate the license to solve the problem?

After the first start I had no problems.

Upgrading to Windows 10 4 years 4 months ago #6635

• Pedro Marques
I have read this, and deactivate the license before upgrading to win10.

But now, I've started reefmaster and click on Activate License and I've get the following error:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qetjtbifmoc7rkx/Reef%20Master%20Error.jpg?dl=0

I've attached the error details to this post.

How can I fix this? Reinstall?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Upgrading to Windows 10 4 years 4 months ago #6636

• Matt
Please download and install the latest version from this page, which should resolve the issue.

Phase Differencing Bathymetric Sonar (PDBS) 4 years 4 months ago #6638

• Pedro Marques
Thank you Matt, that solved the issue! ;)

Upgrading to Windows 10 3 years 2 months ago #8705

• vr11
Hi,
I bought the light version, installed it, launched it. There are no projects in the program. What is the problem? I can not create a project project! Help me to understand.

The laptop is set to the Windows 10.

Upgrading to Windows 10 3 years 2 months ago #8739

• Hubert
As far as I know, you only can create a project (and further a map) with the Pro version of RM.

Upgrading to Windows 10 2 years 4 months ago #10033

• Mörrum
Maybe a stupid question but how can I deactivate my license? I plan to upgrade to Windows 10 tomorrow.

Upgrading to Windows 10 2 years 4 months ago #10034

• Anton76
Just email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Upgrading to Windows 10 2 years 4 months ago #10035

• Matt
Use the Deactivate License button in the "About ReefMaster" window (option in FILE menu). If you don't (or cannot) deactivate before installing on a new PC, we can perform the deactivation for you if you email us.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site