Try the ReefMaster Waypoint Manager/Sonar Viewer for Lowrance, FREE for 14 Days
- The ReefMaster Waypoint Manager is a Windows Desktop application (see minimum system requirements, below).
- If you want to keep using the Waypoint Manager after the trial period expires, simply buy a license. No further download is required.
- The Waypoint Manager can be easily and completely uninstalled after the trial period, if required.
Download and Installation
- Please review the End User Licence Agreement before downloading.
- Download the setup files by clicking the download button, above.
- Once the download completes, run the downloaded installation file and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Further files may need to be downloaded from Microsoft in order to complete the installation.
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows PC with:
- 1GB RAM.
- 250MB free disk space.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- An internet connection is required for the display of background maps.
The ReefMaster Waypoint Manager/Sonar Viewer works with sonar log files and waypoints, routes and trails files from Lowrance devices.