Try ReefMaster FREE for 14 Days
- ReefMaster is a Windows Desktop application (see minimum system requirements, below).
- The trial includes all of the features of the ReefMaster PRO edition, including the Bottom Composition and Sidescan Mosaic modules.
- Some export functions are limited in the trial version.
- Demo data is included to help you explore the capabilities of ReefMaster. Of course, you can use your own data too.
- If you want to keep using ReefMaster after the trial period expires, simply buy a license. No further download is required.
- ReefMaster can be easily and completely uninstalled after the trial period, if required.
Download and Installation
- Please review the End User Licence Agreement before downloading.
- Download the setup files by clicking the download button, above.
- Once the download completes, run the downloaded installation file and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Further files may need to be downloaded from Microsoft in order to complete the installation.
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows PC with:
- 1GB RAM (4 GB recommended, 8GB and 64 bit OS recommended when running the Sidescan Mosaic module).
- 850MB free disk space.
- Windows 7/8/8.1
- An internet connection is required for the display of background maps.
Any GPS/sounder combination unit capable of recording tracks with depth information, with memory card slot for data transfer.
- All late model Humminbird™ GPS/Sonar combination units.
- All late model Lowrance™ GPS/Sonar combination units (must log sonar to save depth information).
- Most late model Garmin™ GPS/Sonar combination units (depth and position data only, no sonar or sidescan mosaic support).
- Any device (or devices) capable of providing depth and position data via NMEA0183 (position and depth can be supplied from separate devices).