Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AT5 Generation - Error

AT5 Generation - Error 4 years 2 months ago #5798

• Andres1
Hello Matt,

I have been trying to export AT5 with raster layer and system gives the following error:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\cdcd3842-06db-4181-82ec-53b19f95b80d\BoundAT5s\at5.xml'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at #=qDbypuHZewcJw$Ys5PZKmCRfTDTdAa0j5MKLlAPtaXPVfFFWau7IRseqcduHJr7EV.#=qXSO$mENc7Lrs8S3_I9kDSk4hJ3oZjDQRtx6_Az5hsfc=(IEnumerable`1 #=q7qOWIGPqD6tg8Y$h97Q6AA==, String #=qlsg$Xqgye$GZmYM_iuqKNjRrJoke1oz0aUHbRtK7fa0=)
at #=qDbypuHZewcJw$Ys5PZKmCRfTDTdAa0j5MKLlAPtaXPVfFFWau7IRseqcduHJr7EV.#=q5MBh0ki2eLBEkQpxJs$8VFbxJJCFYsJ$blSLR210llc=(String #=qaLL1Doi4qz9YjfPcVMWASA==)
at #=qDbypuHZewcJw$Ys5PZKmCRfTDTdAa0j5MKLlAPtaXPVfFFWau7IRseqcduHJr7EV.#=qOqOzyVDt5g1YXLtiyzIgwQ==()
at #=qM3xu5qS7qe9gWasgRXpkvoG62xq2N6_AQvq5T4wGRt3mZ4WtoydjTjdIRTHAu$M7.#=qOqOzyVDt5g1YXLtiyzIgwQ==()
at #=qLUlzcOlA7QriqxcDNGipaxqIeVcQwojHHQHQ$wYzbIbtKWDMtUN5oBv4Dc3aU$2v.#=qOqOzyVDt5g1YXLtiyzIgwQ==(IEnumerable`1 #=qwEQUkwDv6YX0UqC2ABBK2A==, dje_qA6Q8ZN8ZREKWNSCT2UGL79U8ZBQ2TAWHP2WMYEH8W4P6DCTFJQVYKLS3NFTAF9UX23LTWBRZ5AD22_ejd #=qhSrF$b9udaQPjZtC_MAIWA==, #=qskXJiYhcVanG6aR9lbXOT2QPz3oOMPUm1ai6fBOCY1ShNHOdZTmfQy2J_FFDeT9F #=qM9rtNkKXXl9vYpSZJSFwdQ==)

Path for IMC is referenced in the settings section.

Thanks for your support.

Andres

Software : Reefmaster Pro with Mosaic module
IMC 0.7.4.0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AT5 Generation - Error 4 years 2 months ago #5802

• Matt
Hi Andre,
Can you tell me a little more about what you are exporting? Sidescan mosaic, shaded relief? How big is the area that you are exporting? This error implies that the raster layer was not created by the IMC, which could be due to the IMC failing due to lack of memory.

AT5 Generation - Error 3 years 4 months ago #7247

• tom bervoet
Hi matt,

I have the same problem, what do you mean by memory? The RAM memory from the cpu? I'm using a small desktop with only 2Gb RAM ( bought it just to use reefmaster! :)
If 2Gb RAM is insufficient then I'll have to buy a desktop with ...(?) Gb RAM. Coudn't find the cpu specifications required.

kind regards, tom

AT5 Generation - Error 3 years 4 months ago #7250

• gpiverson
There's no specific minimum in the IMC but 2 GB's may be a bit low depending on your project. Often times, you can just upgrade the amount of RAM rather than purchasing a new computer.

The IMC needs to decache images in full. Any image that gets used on a single tile usually requires 4 bytes for every pixel that it needs to load (depending on how the image is saved). On top of this, the application creates a work image which can take up some memory. The next version of the IMC will have much lower memory usage for the work image.

At the end is a bind step which requires each outputted At5 to be fully loaded before being written out. The memory requirement for this is at least 500 MB for At5 Version < 13 and 3 GB for At5 Version >= 13.

AT5 Generation - Error 3 years 4 months ago #7253

• tom bervoet
Good evening (Belgium) , thank you for responding so quickly.
It's a simple notebook. hard to open unfortunately. I will look for an upgrade ( rams ), if it's not possible I'll look for a notebook with 8Gb.
Hopefully that will do.

thanks and kind regards, tom

AT5 Generation - Error 2 weeks 1 day ago #11357

• AlexCH
HI,
I also have been trying to export sidescan mosaic map as a AT5 and system gives the following error:

What´s wrong?
Attachments:

AT5 Generation - Error 2 weeks 11 hours ago #11358

• Matt
This is a problem when running the IMC. Can you translate the error message that is shown? First thing to do is check that you can run the IMC outside of ReefMaster, by just starting up the program InsightMapCreator.exe (double click on the icon in the Windows Explorer). What happens?
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site