Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any chance I can get an extensioin to my trial?

Any chance I can get an extensioin to my trial? 2 months 1 week ago #12577

• NM_Fishnut
Can I impose on the generosity of Reefmaster for a trial extension?

I want to experiment with running Reefmaster on a chromebook. I'm planning on an outpost trip in Ontario to a favorite lake, and will be recording .sl2 files from which I want to generate a bathymetric chart. I'm searching for a small chromebook now, and will want to see how well that does with the software.

I'm planning on recording a lot of data. Likely 30 to 40 hours of data. and I want to be able to combine some of the sl2 files while I am on-site. Some of the data I will wait to get home to process. My main goal is to generate bathymetric data for the known hot-spots and wait to combine that with the rest of the data once I return home and can get to my desk top PC.

Is my demo version of Reefmaster tied to my existing PC, such that if I download it onto another machine i can evaluate operation? Or is it tied to my account user name and login?

BTW, no worries if the answer is "no". I understand.

Tnx.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Any chance I can get an extensioin to my trial? 2 months 1 week ago #12578

• Matt
Yes, it is possible - send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will send you a trial extension key.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP