Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReefMaster Sonar Viewer Crashing!

ReefMaster Sonar Viewer Crashing! 1 week 2 days ago #11610

• brisner
I have the purchased version of the Sonar viewer and have used it for at least a year. When I'm using the program and viewing side image recordings and waypoints the program keeps crashing! The only way I can close the program is with Windows 10 "Task Manager". When I look at the details in the "Task Manager" program it shows a very high CPU usage. Is there anything I can send to correct this problem? Sure is aggravating to add and edit waypoints and have the program crash and I lose everything!

Bob....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReefMaster Sonar Viewer Crashing! 1 week 2 days ago #11611

• Matt
Hi Bob,
Does this happen with certain sonar log files in particular? What is the size of the files you are viewing? What is the spec of your PC? Any other messages when the crashes happen?

ReefMaster Sonar Viewer Crashing! 1 week 1 day ago #11612

• brisner
I'm running Windows 10 64 and the recordings are from my Humminbird Onix unit. The file sizes are usually around 70 meg or so each. I get no messages when the program locks up. I do the "Save Waypoints" several times during the use of the program. BTW the photo attached is the screen that it "Lock Up" on!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 8 hours ago by brisner. Reason: Added info.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site