Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error messages

Error messages 2 weeks 5 days ago #11587

• bassologist
I am new to Reefmaster, so I apologize if these questions have already been posted. I run Reefmaster V2 on a well equipped Macbook Pro through Bootcamp. I have 250 GB
partition dedicated to it, so space is not a problem. I created a map of a lake using about 40 sl.2 & sl.3 files which worked ok. I imported more files and tried to create a mosaic sidescan. After adding about a dozen or so tracks, I started to get several different error messages which made it impossible to run the program. Program also quit on several instances. The following errors kept popping up, despite me closing them out.

1. Database error. SQL logic error or missing database. no such table: meta_data
2. Unhandled exception.SQL logic error or missing database : no such table: sqlite_ sequence
3.Database error. Database or disc if full
4 Database error. SQL logic error or missing database. no such table: sonar_channel

Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by bassologist.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error messages 2 weeks 5 days ago #11591

• Matt
It sounds as if the workspace database file might have been corrupt somehow, or there are some issues writing to the disc. What sort of file path are you using to access the workspace (rm2db) file?

Error messages 2 weeks 5 days ago #11592

• bassologist
rm2db
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site