Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix

Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix 3 months 3 weeks ago #11485

• Browndirt38
Matt,

I am having trouble importing my contour line data that i have exported as Humminbird in my Matrix folder into a humminbird solix. Is there something i am not doing correctly. I have no issues with Helix or older units. Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Jason
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix 3 months 3 weeks ago #11486

• Matt
Hi Jason,
Are you talking about importing ReefMaster-generated contours into the Solix, or importing Solix generated data into ReefMaster?
If it is the former, do you see anything on the Solix screen after import? Do the trails show up at all?
If it is the latter, could you please share examples of any files that do not import. The easiest way to do this is to zip the files up and share via a filesharing service (e.g. WeTransfer) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thanks,
Matt

Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix 3 months 3 weeks ago #11488

• Browndirt38
Matt,
I am important generated contours into a solix. After we put card in the unit doesn't even recognize it it to say add new nav data. I don't have any problems with the helix just the sollix.

Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix 3 months 2 weeks ago #11489

• Matt
Sorry for late reply. We don't have a Solix to test on, and it sounds as if something has changed with the file format there. Surprised it won't read the older format. Any chance you could forward some sample nav data (trails, routes, waypoints) output from the Solix to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can take a look?

Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix 3 months 2 weeks ago #11494

• Browndirt38
Yes sir let me get a hold of my customer and get that. Well send it as soon as i get my hands on it. The helix game me a little trouble last year but i took the files and ran them back thru humminbird pc to get them to take then exported the file from the humminbird unit. Since then i havent had anymore issues with Helix using those files.

Importing Contours as tracks in Humminbird Solix 2 months 4 weeks ago #11511

• LittleGazoo
Solix & Helix differ. Solix requires you to go to Home->Files->Import Navdata, then select your file to import.

Make sure your sd-card is 32GB or less & FAT-32 format.

Let me know if your tracks remain accurate.
Thanks
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by LittleGazoo.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site