Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Export Preset Map with Changed Atlas Name

Export Preset Map with Changed Atlas Name 4 months 3 weeks ago #11465

• ndoggac
I'm trying to create a map of preset type "AT5 Map with Colour Gradient Shaded Relief" with a custom atlas name so it can be one of multiple atlases on my unit. There doesn't seem to be an option to change the atlas name when exporting a preset style, and I can't seem to recreate the style of the preset from the "Export Map Project" menu where I am able to change the atlas name. I'm not sure which would be the better fix: adding the "atlas name change" option to the export preset style menu, or from within the "export map project" menu to be able to start from a preset's state....maybe both? There's a good chance I'm missing something here, my apologies if there's already a way to do this? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Export Preset Map with Changed Atlas Name 4 months 2 weeks ago #11467

• Matt
You should be able to replicate this preset style exactly by using the full AT5 export window. You want to have a shaded relief layer generated and visible, with no other raster layers visible. Hide isobaths as well, if they have been generated, and water body and then just export as AT5 with raster export checked as well. This is pretty much what the default style export does.

Export Preset Map with Changed Atlas Name 4 months 2 weeks ago #11477

• ndoggac
Thanks Matt. I guess I was able to recreate it before, but did it again using your directions just to make sure. The problem was in the Lowrance (Elite-5 TI) unit's settings. With shaded relief layer selected under "Chart" mode, must go to "View => Photo Overlay" and set it to either "Land Only" or "Full" for the shaded relief to display. Mine was set to "Off" so all I could see was yellow background with contours.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site