Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do I fix the error on the map?

How do I fix the error on the map? 3 months 3 weeks ago #11140

• barnabas.bata
Hi' Matt
I would like to ask how can I correct my map errors?
I use Reefmaster 2.
I made a map of about 150-200 tracks, where there are bad tracks with bad depths. Therefore, the map shows stripes. How do I find and fix a wrong track?

Thanks for the help!
Barnabas

The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I fix the error on the map? 3 months 3 weeks ago #11141

• barnabas.bata
Too many file ...
Attachments:

How do I fix the error on the map? 5 days 2 hours ago #11362

• iceperch
Barnabas- what kind of error? Pings in surface/on vegetables/ below true bottom line/ water level was dropped?

How do I fix the error on the map? 5 days 1 hour ago #11363

• Matt
Go into the tracks and boundaries view of the map project and look at your track points. It might be obvious here where the problem is, but if it is not then open the Tracks section of the Edit panel and adjust the depth range using the sliders. This should help you find the bad track points, which you can then remove. You can remove either individually (right click, delete), by doing an area selection or by using the depth filter. Note that if you select an area first and then use the depth range filter, then only points within the selection will be filtered. If it is just one or two tracks causing the problem, you can remove them from the project by using the option in the right-click menu of any track-point within the track. It is also possible to adjust the water level offset of a track if it is a water level issue.

How do I fix the error on the map? 4 days 15 hours ago #11366

• Heiko
Another to fix the worng depths is to open each track and to rewrite the depth points with the "pencil". based on the sounder film.
Do you think you have adjusted the depth according to the other tracks correct?

@ Matt
The promised bottom detection tool would be a nice feature...
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site