Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MBTiles Export Problems

MBTiles Export Problems 3 months 1 week ago #11128

• kcv4
I have a fairly large sonar mosaic of a river that I'm trying to export into an MBTiles format. Whenever I try, it takes soooo long. I've never actually been able to get it to finish before I have to leave work for the day. I have another river that took a reasonable amount of time. Is there any glitch or problem I might be experiencing that needs fixing before it can export normally? I would appreciate the help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MBTiles Export Problems 3 months 1 week ago #11129

• Matt
What are the dimensions of your mosaic? Remember that large areas in MBTiles export a lot of data, so this could just be expected behaviour.

MBTiles Export Problems 3 months 1 week ago #11133

• kcv4
I'm not sure how to give you the exact dimensions (I'm very new to the whole sonar/reefmaster scene). Does this screenshot work?
Attachments:

MBTiles Export Problems 3 months 1 week ago #11134

• kcv4
Also, the stretch of river is 4 miles long and the river channel was rarely more than 50 ft wide.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site