Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Importing Waypoints from CSV

Importing Waypoints from CSV 1 week 3 days ago #11127

• kcv4
I am fairly confident it should be possible to import waypoints from a .csv file. I have not, however, been able to set the projection to the correct system for my points to show up where they should (in Eastern Oklahoma). Could someone perhaps give me some suggestions? I've also been having issues with my points importing as a track rather than a set of waypoints. Is there a fix to this issue? I have attached an image of the import menu screen.

Thanks!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Importing Waypoints from CSV 1 week 3 days ago #11130

• Matt
Actually at the moment it is not possible to import waypoints directly from CSV, although this is something we should definitely add. In general though, you'd probably want Geographic/World/WGS84 rather than a projection - although this obviously depends on how your waypoints are stored.
You might try converting to GPX using GPSBabel and then importing into ReefMaster.

Importing Waypoints from CSV 1 week 3 days ago #11132

• kcv4
Thanks! I got it to work. :)
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site