Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reef Sonar Viewer Crashing

Reef Sonar Viewer Crashing 3 months 2 weeks ago #11112

• brisner
While using the program to view recordings and creating waypoints the program has locked up on me at least three times. I'm using Window 10. I have to use Task Manager to shut down the program.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reef Sonar Viewer Crashing 3 months 1 week ago #11120

• Matt
Are you normally able to load and view sonar? If so, have you noticed any pattern to the crashes that you are seeing - e.g. when viewing particular files, or performing some action within the viewer?

Reef Sonar Viewer Crashing 3 months 1 week ago #11122

• brisner
The program normally works great without any problems. The problem occurs when I am marking waypoints. It seems that at a certain number of waypoints is what is locking up the program.

Reef Sonar Viewer Crashing 3 months 1 week ago #11131

• Matt
How many waypoints are we talking about? It would be good to get to the bottom of this, so if you do notice any sort of pattern to it please report it.

Reef Sonar Viewer Crashing 3 months 1 week ago #11135

• brisner
I just had the program lock up on me again and this time I only had added one waypoint. I'm not sure if it's your software or maybe a Windows 10 issue. I don't have any other programs crash or lock up in Windows 10. I tried to do a dump file of your software by can't fine where Windows is storing it.

Bob...
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site