Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update Sonar Viewer?

Update Sonar Viewer? 2 weeks 1 day ago #11111

• Pzoch
Hi, I am using the Sonar Viewer Program 1.0.36, and do not see any menu options anywhere to look for possible updates. (12/17). Are there any updates out there and how can I go about getting them?

Also my Depth has always been off on viewer on the Sonar portion. For example will display 125 feet of water in 25 foot of actual water column. (Displaying two other false bottom echos). Is this correctable? Thanks

Thanks, Paul
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Update Sonar Viewer? 2 weeks 2 hours ago #11121

• Matt
The sonar viewer checks for updates on startup, and you are currently up to date.
What you see in the viewer is the full range of sonar as recorded on your unit. In your example, the recording range is quite a bit larger than the depth, so you can see the second echo return and beyond - but the depths shown in the viewer appear to be correct. If you want to limit the range visible in the viewer then you should use the vertical zoom function in the pop-out settings tool bar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site