Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can anybody help me to process the sonar data

Can anybody help me to process the sonar data 2 weeks 1 day ago #10867

• bibinwilson
Hi, my name is Bibin Wilson. I'm doing my PhD here at IIT Bombay, India. I have developed an autonomous surface vehicle, and I do have a sonar(Helix 5 GPS SI) also in that for remote sensing purposes. I did collect the bathymetry of one of the lakes near to my institute. I need to process it, but due to some funding issues, I can't afford the reefmaster software now. For time being, if I sent the data, can anybody process it(interpolation) and give me the csv file?

My email id: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can anybody help me to process the sonar data 2 weeks 1 day ago #10868

• Matt
Hi Bibin,
If you want to send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. we will see what we can do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site