Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Direct X

Direct X 4 months 2 weeks ago #10859

• Idigoman
I down loaded the trial but I cannot get the any of the sonar view functions to work. I have read that I need DirectX 10.1 hardware which I have, is there a setting or something that I am missing?
I am running DirectX 11 on a Quadro FX 5800

Any suggestions?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Direct X 4 months 1 week ago #10861

• Matt
Is this in the standalone Sonar Viewer or the full ReefMaster application? The latter should fall back to software rendering if hardware support is not available. Do you get an error message?
It would be interesting to see the value for the "DDI Version" field shown in dxdiag as this refers to the hardware support level.

Direct X 4 months 1 week ago #10862

• Idigoman
I down loaded the viewer first and then tried the full reef master application. The full version gives me the direct x 10.1 error and locks me out of the features. The Sonar Viewer just shuts down with no error message. The DDI Version is 11.1 See attached.

Any Ideas?
Attachments:

Direct X 4 months 1 week ago #10863

• Matt
Unfortunately this card doesn't provide hardware support for the required 10.1 feature level, which you can see under the "Feature Levels:" tag.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site