Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Depth display range in RM 2

Depth display range in RM 2 6 months 2 weeks ago #9965

• Dimacam
Hey. Please tell me where in the Refmaster 2 is the setting Depth display range?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Depth display range in RM 2 6 months 2 weeks ago #9966

• Matt
From this guide to migrating from RM1:
The fixed Depth Range setting for a project has been removed and replaced by Fixed Depth Palettes. This is a potentially breaking change, in that your migrated map may look slightly different in v2 if it relies on this setting. Fixed depth palettes are a more flexible way of solving the same problem; a custom palette is created (cloning of existing palettes is now also possible, to speed up this process), and a minimum and maximum depth range is assigned to the palette, instead of the map (assign the same values here that you would have used in the Depth Range setting). Assign this new palette to the required layers. Note that fixed depth palettes also allow colours to be specified for any depths less than or greater than the specified depth range, which can be useful e.g. to assign a “land” colour to any depths < 0:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site