Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Import files .sl2 in ReefMaster Demo

Import files .sl2 in ReefMaster Demo 8 years 6 months ago #6129

• Cupabia
Hello,

I downloaded RM demo and I can not import my .sl2 files. RM want slg2txt.exe in global Settings ¨? As this software is not downloadable from Lowrance (no found) how is the procedure for RM .sl2 accept these files? Why buy RM if i can not import my files .sl2 !
I also installed RM SonarViewer demo and my .sl2 files are opened without problems by RM SonarViewer demo. Is it possible to transfer the file .sl2 SonarViewer RM to RM?

I came from the Mac world and I bought a Toshiba Satellite laptop to use Lowrance logs and create my own cards since there is no software that runs on Mac. I'm in the batter so it's complicated to install Windows programs (there is always something missing ... !!)

In short, if you have a solution to my problems, I would appreciate you tell me how to proceed step by step in detail because everyone is not necessarily good with computer ...

Thank you very much for your help?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Import files .sl2 in ReefMaster Demo 8 years 6 months ago #6130

• Matt
Hi,
You *don't* need to use the slg2txt option unless you have some very old (compressed) slg files that RM cannot open directly. In this case you can use slg2txt to convert the files to position and depth data that RM can use.
Just make sure you un-select the use slg2txt option in your import profile and then import your sl2 files again. If they load into the sonar viewer then they should import into ReefMaster with no issue.

Import files .sl2 in ReefMaster Demo 8 years 6 months ago #6133

• Cupabia
Thanks Matt,

It's ok...!!! I can download my logs .sl2 with the software RM
SCROLL TO TOP