Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Maintenance Release 2.0.31

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 2 years 9 months ago #9164

• Matt
A new release is available that fixes a couple of issues - please update in the usual way, via the Check for updates menu item in the File menu.

Fixes include:

• Significant performance improvements during the contour generation phase of the map build. In particular, contouring is now much faster when there are a large number of map boundaries present (up to an order of magnitude faster!).
  • Transducer offset is now applied using headings, where available, and an issue when applying the transducer offset for sidescan mosaic has been fixed. No re-import of data is required, but you may see improvements in sidescan positioning if you are using headings.
  • A number of other small bug fixes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 2 years 9 months ago #9171

• fjordfisher
Significant performance improvements during the contour generation phase - that means also bigger areas for interpolation or "only" more speed?

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 2 years 9 months ago #9172

• Matt
More speed - but only noticeable if the project has a large number of map boundaries (or large boundaries). But very noticeable if that is the case!

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 2 years 9 months ago #9189

• Trixter
And it made a terrific difference. I have set up almost every large stone in my water as a map boundry and it took me forever to gererate the map. It ia a LOT faster now. Thanks Matt!
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site