Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Maintenance Release 2.0.31

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 6 years 11 months ago #9164

• Matt
A new release is available that fixes a couple of issues - please update in the usual way, via the Check for updates menu item in the File menu.

Fixes include:

• Significant performance improvements during the contour generation phase of the map build. In particular, contouring is now much faster when there are a large number of map boundaries present (up to an order of magnitude faster!).
  • Transducer offset is now applied using headings, where available, and an issue when applying the transducer offset for sidescan mosaic has been fixed. No re-import of data is required, but you may see improvements in sidescan positioning if you are using headings.
  • A number of other small bug fixes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 6 years 11 months ago #9171

• fjordfisher
Significant performance improvements during the contour generation phase - that means also bigger areas for interpolation or "only" more speed?

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 6 years 11 months ago #9172

• Matt
More speed - but only noticeable if the project has a large number of map boundaries (or large boundaries). But very noticeable if that is the case!

Maintenance Release 2.0.31 6 years 11 months ago #9189

• Trixter
And it made a terrific difference. I have set up almost every large stone in my water as a map boundry and it took me forever to gererate the map. It ia a LOT faster now. Thanks Matt!
SCROLL TO TOP