Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some Information about ReefMaster 2.0

Some Information about ReefMaster 2.0 7 years 6 months ago #8073

• sonarbear
I will certainly buy it. If I purchase the current version, I get the update for 50 bucks, right?
Has the heading information thing been implemented in 2.0 now, or is there still no heading info used for SI mosaics?
I I buy the sidescan mosaic feature, is this retained in 2.0 or do I also have to upgrade?

Looking forward!
-Mike

ps: what would be really nice is a simple app for Android to load a depth map and scroll around.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by sonarbear.
The topic has been locked.

Some Information about ReefMaster 2.0 7 years 6 months ago #8074

• Matt
sonarbear wrote:
I will certainly buy it. If I purchase the current version, I get the update for 50 bucks, right?
Yes.
Has the heading information thing been implemented in 2.0 now, or is there still no heading info used for SI mosaics?
Yes, if headings are available in the sonar log (same as Sonar Viewer behaviour now). Syncing of separately logged GPS data with sonar log files is coming later, as part of the v2 cycle.
I I buy the sidescan mosaic feature, is this retained in 2.0 or do I also have to upgrade?
The upgrade cost includes whichever modules you currently have activated.
ps: what would be really nice is a simple app for Android to load a depth map and scroll around.
Agreed - this is the next major item on the plan after RM2 release (finally!).

Some Information about ReefMaster 2.0 7 years 6 months ago #8075

• AnglingCharts
Reply to ndoggac

Wouldn't it be the case then that the version you bought already contained all of the updates that someone who bought the program for the same price 1 year before had received in the intervening time ? You've paid the same amount for the same thing - you just bought it later.

Tight lines

T
http://www.anglingcharts.com/

Mucking about in boats
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by AnglingCharts.
SCROLL TO TOP