Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Google earth background image (how to make)

Google earth background image (how to make) 6 years 4 months ago #5416

• Baitban
I have a HDS gen 2 touch coming and would like to take advantage of the google earth background image. I have bin in trying to figure out how to make the .kmz file for a couple hours with no luck. I select the area with the polygon tool and save it, all i end up with is small .kmz file that does not import into Reefmaster. I get "object reference not set to instance of an object. Now I' m guessing this is cause it has no image attached to it. I am lost at this point on how to get the image into it off of google earth. Any help would be great
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google earth background image (how to make) 5 years 4 months ago #7194

• Lubos
Baitban wrote:
I have a HDS gen 2 touch coming and would like to take advantage of the google earth background image. I have bin in trying to figure out how to make the .kmz file for a couple hours with no luck. I select the area with the polygon tool and save it, all i end up with is small .kmz file that does not import into Reefmaster. I get "object reference not set to instance of an object. Now I' m guessing this is cause it has no image attached to it. I am lost at this point on how to get the image into it off of google earth. Any help would be great

I `m trying to find out the same currently, and seems this has been discussed here:
reefmaster.com.au/index.php/forum/suppor...ckground-images#5777

Lubos
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP