Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lowrance SpotlightScan anr ReefMaster

Lowrance SpotlightScan anr ReefMaster 3 years 10 months ago #9983

• Anton76
Hello!

Has anybody had any experience with importing Spotlight Scan logs into Reefmaster? Is it possible at all? If any screenshot is available that would be great.

Idea is to use this hardware in winter for preparing sidescan mosaic.

Thank you,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lowrance SpotlightScan anr ReefMaster 3 years 9 months ago #10036

• Chapaj
I specifically ordered a HDS GEn3 from a store in Finland specially for the winter search project, and SpotlightScan used. from Ukraine. Both blocks are still somewhere in the customs area. I hope to come earlier than the ice melts. I need to look there, where in the summer to swim will not give (the territory of the port and near the beaches). Anton, do you have a SpotlightScan? Interested in the data on the depth at which it works. The video in YouTube is not clear. Where it says that the maximum depth of 7 meters. But on all videos they are watching from a moving boat. The image is blurry. But I did not find a single video from the ice.

Я специально под проект зимнего поиска заказал HDS GEn3 из магазина в Финляндии, и SpotlightScan б.у. из Украины. Оба блока пока где то в районе таможни. Надеюсь придут раньше, чем лед растает. Мне нужно посмотреть там, где летом плавать не дадут (территория порта и возле пляжей). Антон, у вас есть в наличии SpotlightScan? Интересуют данные по глубине, на которой он работает. На видео в ютубе не понятно. Где то говорят что максимальная глубина 7 метров. Но на всех видео они смотрят с движущейся лодки. Изображение размыто. А вот со льда ни одного видео не нашел.

Lowrance SpotlightScan anr ReefMaster 3 years 9 months ago #10037

• Anton76
No, I don't have one. And actually will not order any until get any clear information regarding its capabilities. On the internet there is very few info about SpotLight Scan at all.. But the main limitation of it is the fact that it has to be installed on trolling motor or on some rotating stuff. So I would prefer to use Humminbird's 360 Imaging for under-ice explorations but it's much more expensive so far.

Нет, оборудование это пока не приобретал и вряд ли приобрету, пока не будут ясны его возможности. Больше всего смущает необходимость установки на троллинговый мотор или что либо вращающееся. У Humminbird есть продукт 360 Imaging - он подходит больше, но дорог и сам по себе и требует покупки дисплея Humminbird..
SCROLL TO TOP