Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Toslon tf 650

Toslon tf 650 6 years 4 months ago #9915

• Carpy
Anyone used the toslon tf650 with reefmaster ? Just bought 1 fitted to the toslon x boat and wondering if anyone has used 1 have any tips advice on connecting to reefmaster as bery little info about cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Toslon tf 650 6 years 4 months ago #9922

• Matt
As far as I am aware, most Toslon users are mapping live from NMEA0183 data. Are you recording log files? If so, what sort of files? So long as position and depth are recorded, then it should be possible to get the data into RM. Please feel free to send example files to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can take a look.

Toslon tf 650 6 years 4 months ago #9927

• Carpy
I bought the 650 thinking it would record data ready for downloading when i got home , toslon are at best un helpfull with any info /instructions about their unit , the unit itself came with nothing and all emails have gone unanswered , more we have your money now figure it out , thanks for the reply matt when i figure out what the unit is exactally doing re files i will get back to you , was hoping i wouldnt have to take a laptop fishiing to do maps
SCROLL TO TOP