Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Water level adjustment

Water level adjustment 4 years 6 months ago #5774

• Gar4field
This is my first post on this forum. I would like to greet and to say thanks for excellent software.

I have more than 500 log files from retention reservoir. Water level varies. (more less 120 cm)
I am using one longest track for calibration another ones.

I am using water level function.

is the possibility of automatic alignment to one of the selected longest track?? It is not necessary but in manually mode, I need one simple feature

I would like have possibility of turn off and turn on visibility of tracks in project edit window, similar to layers in photoshop, autocad, corel draw, and thousends another programs.

I am not able to find the new added track on the map, when I have displayed 100 others.
Now is the only possibility to add or remove track.
I would like to ask about the possibility of temporarily activate and deactivate visibility of tracks, without removing from the project.

It sounds simply but I do not know if it is possible??
Maybe you have a better way to equalize the large number of tracks?

Most logs have from the old logger and I do not have their date of creation, and therefore I can not use tide station.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site