Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reefmaster and future Helix méga G2

Reefmaster and future Helix méga G2 2 years 8 months ago #9255

• hakan
The chirp on sidescan makes this a really interesting product and it have the potential to get really good details even at longer ranges using 450kHz.
I've tried to find dimensions on the transducer XM 9 20 MSI T but failed so far.
If it has the same length as the LSS2 it would match the lobe width of the Lowrance at 450kHz.

The Lowrance suffer from not having chirp, as soon as you increase the range beyond 30? meters you lose a lot of detail probably due to increased pulse length.

/hakan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reefmaster and future Helix méga G2 2 years 8 months ago #9260

• nitro78
Some screenshots made by a French fishing guide show the details you can get with this technology!

As the holidays approach if some want to be initiated or to try to fish in France I leave the link to his site:

www.lorient-passion-peche.com/

Reefmaster and future Helix méga G2 2 years 8 months ago #9308

• félix
hi
it look good, i finish my towfish prototype for the hélix 10 méga G2, test in few week and publish the result.
i make 30 m câble extension with cat 7 A ethernet câble......
  • Page:
SCROLL TO TOP

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site