Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ?

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6656

• DAVES
fred
did they send out a software package to you?
did u get the gang programmer from navico as well??
once your at5 map is made,,,,, u simply use navico gang programmer to format and then finally write encrypted file to card.
if u don't have a gang programmer then u can send file to the navico store and they can encypt it for you to sell on the website ..

another question?? when they set u up did they assign a software engineer to help you get started??

Dave
<*)))><
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6657

• fjordfisher
fvignola wrote:
Hello all,

finally I got the Navico toolkit...

Thanks

Fred

Hello Fred,

do you have a commercial or a noncommercial toolkit partnership?

Best wishes
Jörg

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6658

• fvignola
Right on...

I forgot the gang programmer ! I'll check with Navico. It's what I need. I was thinking it will download with toolkit but it's not the case !

fjordfisher, I don't knew that there was a non commercial toolkit... But I'll sell my map, so it's commercial in my case !

Thanks

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6659

• Hubert
There is no non-commercial toolkit.

The non commercial one is the IMC and is only for personal use.

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6660

• AnglingCharts
Fred - you dont download a gang programmer. You buy it from Navico. If you are going to be selling a LOT of charts it may be worthwhile, otherwise it makes little sense. The simple solution is to make them available on the Navico website. You need to read the manual.......

T
http://www.anglingcharts.com/

Mucking about in boats

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6692

• fvignola
Trevor,

thanks for your reply

which manual ? I saw some quick start manual on the toolkit wiki, but nothing complete... Don't know where to start...

Thanks

Fred

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6693

• fvignola
And I agree with you, for the moment, the best solution is to make them available on Navico website. It's my first goal !

Lock AT5 Map on Serial number of the unit ? 5 years 8 months ago #6766

• fvignola
DAVES wrote:
fred
did they send out a software package to you?
did u get the gang programmer from navico as well??
once your at5 map is made,,,,, u simply use navico gang programmer to format and then finally write encrypted file to card.
if u don't have a gang programmer then u can send file to the navico store and they can encypt it for you to sell on the website ..

another question?? when they set u up did they assign a software engineer to help you get started??

Dave

Sorry Dave, never see this reply before today. I'm a little busy theses days...

But now I'm ready to work on my map.

Here are the answer to your questions:

They didn't sent a software package, they gave me an access to the toolkitwiki, which look like incomplete... I downloaded and installed the toolkit. Many tools that I can use...

But there is no documentation at all for what I want to do, (Tier 3)... I don't know the procedure to follow from scratch, to build/convert and where to send my map to put them on GoFreeShop !

Yes, I was assigned with software engeneer first, I spoke to two of them. But their email are no longer available. I tried to ask to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , but didn't get any answer...

For the moment, If I could just send my map to Navico to make them encripted and sold on the GoFreeShop, I would be happy... But how... I'll check for the gang programmer in the futur if it's worth it !

I have to say that I'm not the best to speak english. There is many things that I don't understand in english, and probably many thinks that I'm trying to say that they don't understand too... I wish I could have that kind of support in french... But we will do whit what we got !

Dave, If you want to continue to help me via Email, it could be better... Here is mine: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks for your help
  • Page:
SCROLL TO TOP