Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Displaying Photos with Waypoint Information

Displaying Photos with Waypoint Information 4 years 11 months ago #8034

• Nicktech
Hi everybody, I have taken the leap and purchased Reefmaster to assist me with making custom maps for my SIMRAD GO7 XSE with total scan transducer. I live in South Africa and fish mainly in tidal estuaries. Generally the water in our estuaries is very shallow between 1.5 and 3 meters with the occasional hole around the 4-5 meter mark. Nothing much deeper than that.

I have successfully managed to create satellite background maps using SAS Planet and IMC, and with the assistance of Reefmaster and this forum, can know make my own custom contour and isobar maps which are overlaid on the satellite image.

I have also used the WAYPOINT feature to create waypoints, which I import as GPX files to the Simrad, and here in lies the question........Reefmater allows one to attach a photo to the waypoint file, when I view the imported waypoint on the Simrad how do I get to see the photo?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Displaying Photos with Waypoint Information 4 years 11 months ago #8040

• fjordfisher
This will be possible in the next future for waypoints in a AT5-file (one or more photos each waypoint). Please patience.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
SCROLL TO TOP